A WORLD FILLED WITH SOLUTIONS!
Smart Phone Arised
In 2016, about 62.9 percent of the population worldwide owns a mobile phone. In 2017 about 4.77 billion persons has a mobile phone. The number of mobile phone users in the world is expected to pass the five billion mark by 2019.
Electronic Health Record
GooZam , helps serve Community through Technology
EHR improves data collection to create predictive pathways for wellness. With EHR essential data can be created and managed by authorized providers in a digital format capable of being shared with other providers across more than one health care organization.
Smart Cities Features
Enjoying services and functionalities
- Send emergency messages through 5 methods simultaneous: SMS, Voice, Fb, Chat and Email
- GPS Check-in and Check-out for logging cases and incidents or just for payroll or business rating review
- Group communication chat during service request
- Message blast from the portal
- Check local news based on location
- Request for ride or delivery of parcel
- Request for non-emergency services
The GooZam Portal enables volunteer, crowdsourced and response organizations to manage request for help. The GooZam portal gives any organization Disaster/Incident Command Center capabilities, allowing collaboration and dispatch while logging each incident.
GooZam Smart Cities - Service Support Portal
Install GooZam Cash here :
GooZam Cash also offers an Android based NFC/RFID touch and pay app, for real or tokenized currency. Cards can either store tokens, or be used as an identifier to deduct online user balances.
White label options are available for the GooZam Cash Wallet mobile application, and an open REST API enables integration into other apps and services.